Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
Fri December 10, 2010
Big Chill comes tomorrow in Ann Arbor
If that doesn’t give everyone goosebumps, the temperature at game time surely will. The thermometer is expected to be hovering around the freezing mark when the puck is dropped.
Bruce Madej is an associate Athletic Director at the University of Michigan
“There are going to be a couple of spots where people will be able to warm up. It will be cold, there’s no doubt about it. But what we’re finding out is people are planning on doing this just as they would for normal tailgate party.”
Madej says despite the bone chilling temperature the athletic department is treating this like any other game at the Big House.