Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Grading Michigan Schools
Wed July 11, 2012
Bill Schmidt on the "Math Crisis"
Nov. 15, 2007
Bill Schmidt is well known in education circles for his research into the academic content in K-12 schools, testing, and the effects of curriculum on academic achievement. He spoke with Michigan Radio's Sarah Hulett, who asked him whether he believes a "math crisis" exists.