Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Tue November 2, 2010
Bill Schuette says Michigan will get back on track now that Republicans are in charge
Republican Bill Schuette gave his acceptance speech just now, declaring that Michigan needs less crime and lower taxes and now that Republicans are in charge, will get both. "Are you all on duty?" he asked the crowd in an echo of his campaign slogan, Schuette on Duty.