OpinionMore 'dark money' will influence politics in Michigan if Snyder doesn't veto
The Environment ReportGo lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
Politics & GovernmentIn his farewell speech Bing says, 'I will remain involved in Detroit's transformation'
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Tue November 2, 2010
Bill Schuette says Michigan will get back on track now that Republicans are in charge
Republican Bill Schuette gave his acceptance speech just now, declaring that Michigan needs less crime and lower taxes and now that Republicans are in charge, will get both. "Are you all on duty?" he asked the crowd in an echo of his campaign slogan, Schuette on Duty.