Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue November 2, 2010
Bill Schuette says Michigan will get back on track now that Republicans are in charge
Republican Bill Schuette gave his acceptance speech just now, declaring that Michigan needs less crime and lower taxes and now that Republicans are in charge, will get both. "Are you all on duty?" he asked the crowd in an echo of his campaign slogan, Schuette on Duty.