Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
Mon May 20, 2013
Building a 'Better Michigan' through media
To many of us, Sunday mornings mean a full cup of coffee and our Sunday paper. And there certainly has been no shortage of dire and ominous headlines served up with that Sunday morning coffee.
That's why the Detroit Free Press has launched a new effort. It's called "A Better Michigan" and it will seek answers to the question, "What will it take to build a better Michigan?
Those of us at Michigan Radio and on "Stateside" are proud to be partners with the Detroit Free Press in this effort .
The editorial page editor of the Detroit Free Press, Stephen Henderson, joined us to talk about "A Better Michigan."
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government