Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon May 20, 2013
Building a 'Better Michigan' through media
To many of us, Sunday mornings mean a full cup of coffee and our Sunday paper. And there certainly has been no shortage of dire and ominous headlines served up with that Sunday morning coffee.
That's why the Detroit Free Press has launched a new effort. It's called "A Better Michigan" and it will seek answers to the question, "What will it take to build a better Michigan?
Those of us at Michigan Radio and on "Stateside" are proud to be partners with the Detroit Free Press in this effort .
The editorial page editor of the Detroit Free Press, Stephen Henderson, joined us to talk about "A Better Michigan."
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government