Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon May 20, 2013
Building a 'Better Michigan' through media
To many of us, Sunday mornings mean a full cup of coffee and our Sunday paper. And there certainly has been no shortage of dire and ominous headlines served up with that Sunday morning coffee.
That's why the Detroit Free Press has launched a new effort. It's called "A Better Michigan" and it will seek answers to the question, "What will it take to build a better Michigan?
Those of us at Michigan Radio and on "Stateside" are proud to be partners with the Detroit Free Press in this effort .
The editorial page editor of the Detroit Free Press, Stephen Henderson, joined us to talk about "A Better Michigan."
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government