Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Mon May 20, 2013
Building a 'Better Michigan' through media
To many of us, Sunday mornings mean a full cup of coffee and our Sunday paper. And there certainly has been no shortage of dire and ominous headlines served up with that Sunday morning coffee.
That's why the Detroit Free Press has launched a new effort. It's called "A Better Michigan" and it will seek answers to the question, "What will it take to build a better Michigan?
Those of us at Michigan Radio and on "Stateside" are proud to be partners with the Detroit Free Press in this effort .
The editorial page editor of the Detroit Free Press, Stephen Henderson, joined us to talk about "A Better Michigan."
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government