Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue May 29, 2012
Canadian rail workers might be forced back to work
The Canadian Parliament is close to passing a bill to force striking railway workers in Canada back to work. The Canadian Pacific rail strike threatens to disrupt the flow of many key auto parts into the U.S. The legislation would require workers to return to the job later this week. The Canadian Teamsters union plans to protest this afternoon at the nation's capital in Ottawa.