Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Arts & Culture
Thu May 9, 2013
Celebrating the "Mighty Ukulele"
We’re always glad to hear from Stateside listeners, to get your ideas and suggestions for stories we should share with everyone!
So, when we got an email from Lansing musician Ben Hassenger, asking us to take a closer look at the upcoming music festival he’s hosting this Friday and Saturday, we bit!
Especially when we discovered it’s a celebration of the ukulele - called "MIGHTY UKE DAY!"
What’s not to love?!
Ben Hassenger joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.