Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue July 2, 2013
Census data show men catching up to women in number and longevity
Women of Michigan, something's going on.
Somehow, the "men's team" is gaining ground on the "women's team." Census results show a surprising trend: the state's male population is growing... and men are living longer.
Our go-to guy when it comes to crunching Census data is Kurt Metzger. He's the director of Data Driven Detroit and he joined us today to discuss the new statistics.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government