Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Mon March 4, 2013
CEOs want to see more post-secondary education in Michigan
Deciding where and how to spend money. It is a major part of the decisions made by top business executives.
There are 70 CEO's who have come together in West Michigan to set up a system of investment in human capital in their future employees.
They've named their effort "TALENT 2025," and they want to see 60 percent of the region's workforce achieve a post-secondary degree by 2025.
The President of TALENT 2025, Kevin Stotts, talked with Cyndy from Grand Rapids.