Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- Living off the grid can be illegal
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Mon July 15, 2013
With changing climate, Michigan might experience more heat waves and other health concerns
If you are not a fan of hot weather, this is not a week you're going to enjoy. Temperatures will be in the 90s and the high humidity means it's going to feel like it's over 100 all week long.
Weather and public health experts tell us we in Michigan had better get used to heat waves like this, because this is our future, and that is raising many health concerns.
She joined us today in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science