Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Thu December 16, 2010
Changing Gears talks reinvention
The Changing Gears team has put together a one-hour special Reinventing Our Cities.
Here's how the team describes the one-hour special:
We’ll scour the industrial Midwest for reinvention ideas. We’ll talk to experts — and hear from listeners who shared their views. You’ll also hear reports from Dan Bobkoff and Niala Boodhoo of the Changing Gears team, plus Michael Puente of WBEZ and Sarah Hulett of Michigan Radio. Changing Gears senior editor Micki Maynard hosts.
During the broadcast, you can go to ChangingGears.info for a live Web chat with the members of the Changing Gears team.