Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
Mon January 6, 2014
A check of the weather with MLive's Mark Torregrossa
This time the forecasters did not cry wolf. We got slammed by snow.
Now that the snow has fallen, we’re looking at winds and dangerous cold.
What's ahead and when will we see something resembling a more "typical" Michigan winter?
For the answers we turned to MLive meteorologist Mark Torregrossa, who also runs farmerweather.com.
I just got back yesterday from nearly two weeks in Ireland, and we were checking on Torregrossa’s reports as we got ready to fly back yesterday -- wondering if we were going to beat the snow and be able to land. The answer was "yes." He was spot-on in calling what was going to happen and when.
*Listen to the audio above.