Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed September 15, 2010
Chocolate chirp cookies and entomophagy gaining ground
Some of us have accidentally made a meal of a bug while riding a bike or going on a boat ride.
But there are some people who say by not eating bugs on purpose, we're ignoring an entire food group.
The Wall Street Journal has the latest on entomophagy, or bug eating.
I think it's what sushi was 20 or 30 years ago. Now it's time for bugs.
says Marc Dennis, publisher of the website Bugs Are Food.
Reminds me of "Froggy" who often likes to eat "burgers and flies."