Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Wed September 15, 2010
Chocolate chirp cookies and entomophagy gaining ground
Some of us have accidentally made a meal of a bug while riding a bike or going on a boat ride.
But there are some people who say by not eating bugs on purpose, we're ignoring an entire food group.
The Wall Street Journal has the latest on entomophagy, or bug eating.
I think it's what sushi was 20 or 30 years ago. Now it's time for bugs.
says Marc Dennis, publisher of the website Bugs Are Food.
Reminds me of "Froggy" who often likes to eat "burgers and flies."