Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
Politics & Government
Tue January 29, 2013
Clinton County wind farm project moving forward
A four-year effort to build a wind farm in mid-Michigan took a big step forward today.
Clinton County Commissioners voted five to two to approve a permit for the $123 million wind farm project.
Tim Brown is the manager of Forest Hills Energy. He’s glad the long permitting process is over.
“The good thing about the permit process,” says Brown, “It makes for a good strong project.”
Brown says it may take until 2014 before actual construction can begin.