Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Fri June 3, 2011
A conversation with Lester Graham about the Mackinac Policy Conference (audio)
It's the final day of the Mackinac Policy Conference.
Michigan Radio's Morning Edition Host Christina Shockley spoke with Lester Graham of Michigan Watch, Michigan Radio's investigative unit.
Graham is at the conference following the conversations and presentations of Michigan's political and business leaders.
Here are Graham's impressions of the conference: