Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Fri May 13, 2011
A conversation with Michigan Governor Rick Snyder (audio)
Governor Rick Snyder took questions from listeners this morning on a public radio call-in show hosted by the Michigan Public Radio Network's Capitol Bureau Chief Rick Pluta .
For those of you who missed it, here's the audio:
The show was produced by the Michigan Public Radio Network in cooperation with WKAR, Michigan Radio, and Michigan Government Television.