Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Tue March 5, 2013
A conversation with singer-songwriter Khalid Hanifi
Khalid Hanifi is a singer-songwriter who brings an unusual perspective to the songs and lyrics that he writes.
He's based in Ann Arbor, but as the son of an Afghan man who came from Kabul to the United States in 1956, Khalid has a foot in both worlds, and that informs his writing, from songs to his blog on the Huffington Post.
His latest CD is "A Brief Respite From Shooting Fish In A Barrel."
To hear the full interview, listen to the link above.