Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Thu November 14, 2013
Could a private fund save both the DIA and public pensions?
If anything’s clear coming from Detroit’s bankruptcy case it is this: the city needs new solutions.
Daniel Howes, Detroit News business columnist, wrote his column today on a proposal from Chief U.S. District Judge Gerald Rosen. Rosen is proposing a new private fund that could have a major impact on the future of the Detroit Institute of Arts, the city’s retired workers and bankruptcy proceedings.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government