OpinionMore 'dark money' will influence politics in Michigan if Snyder doesn't veto
The Environment ReportGo lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
Politics & GovernmentIn his farewell speech Bing says, 'I will remain involved in Detroit's transformation'
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Politics & Government
Mon October 8, 2012
CRC to offer webinar on 3 ballot proposals today at 2pm
The non-partisan, independent Citizens Research Council has been busy analyzing the six ballot proposals facing Michigan voters.
Today at 2 p.m., they're holding an online "webinar" to discuss proposals 1, 2, and 4.
- Proposal 1: The emergency manager law
- Proposal 2: Collective bargaining
- Proposal 4: Home health care worker collective bargaining & registry
From the CRC:
CRC will offer summaries of its analyses of the referendum on Public Act 4 of 2011, the proposed constitutional amendments to enshrine the right to collective bargaining in the constitution, and the proposed constitutional amendment to establish the Michigan Quality Home Care Council and provide limited collective bargaining rights to home health care workers.
To take part in the webinar, you can follow this link.