Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Politics & Government
Mon October 8, 2012
CRC to offer webinar on 3 ballot proposals today at 2pm
The non-partisan, independent Citizens Research Council has been busy analyzing the six ballot proposals facing Michigan voters.
Today at 2 p.m., they're holding an online "webinar" to discuss proposals 1, 2, and 4.
- Proposal 1: The emergency manager law
- Proposal 2: Collective bargaining
- Proposal 4: Home health care worker collective bargaining & registry
From the CRC:
CRC will offer summaries of its analyses of the referendum on Public Act 4 of 2011, the proposed constitutional amendments to enshrine the right to collective bargaining in the constitution, and the proposed constitutional amendment to establish the Michigan Quality Home Care Council and provide limited collective bargaining rights to home health care workers.
To take part in the webinar, you can follow this link.