Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Politics & Government
Mon October 8, 2012
CRC to offer webinar on 3 ballot proposals today at 2pm
The non-partisan, independent Citizens Research Council has been busy analyzing the six ballot proposals facing Michigan voters.
Today at 2 p.m., they're holding an online "webinar" to discuss proposals 1, 2, and 4.
- Proposal 1: The emergency manager law
- Proposal 2: Collective bargaining
- Proposal 4: Home health care worker collective bargaining & registry
From the CRC:
CRC will offer summaries of its analyses of the referendum on Public Act 4 of 2011, the proposed constitutional amendments to enshrine the right to collective bargaining in the constitution, and the proposed constitutional amendment to establish the Michigan Quality Home Care Council and provide limited collective bargaining rights to home health care workers.
To take part in the webinar, you can follow this link.