Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Securing this Enbridge pipeline is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
Politics & Government
Mon October 8, 2012
CRC to offer webinar on 3 ballot proposals today at 2pm
The non-partisan, independent Citizens Research Council has been busy analyzing the six ballot proposals facing Michigan voters.
Today at 2 p.m., they're holding an online "webinar" to discuss proposals 1, 2, and 4.
- Proposal 1: The emergency manager law
- Proposal 2: Collective bargaining
- Proposal 4: Home health care worker collective bargaining & registry
From the CRC:
CRC will offer summaries of its analyses of the referendum on Public Act 4 of 2011, the proposed constitutional amendments to enshrine the right to collective bargaining in the constitution, and the proposed constitutional amendment to establish the Michigan Quality Home Care Council and provide limited collective bargaining rights to home health care workers.
To take part in the webinar, you can follow this link.