Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Politics & Government
Mon October 8, 2012
CRC to offer webinar on 3 ballot proposals today at 2pm
The non-partisan, independent Citizens Research Council has been busy analyzing the six ballot proposals facing Michigan voters.
Today at 2 p.m., they're holding an online "webinar" to discuss proposals 1, 2, and 4.
- Proposal 1: The emergency manager law
- Proposal 2: Collective bargaining
- Proposal 4: Home health care worker collective bargaining & registry
From the CRC:
CRC will offer summaries of its analyses of the referendum on Public Act 4 of 2011, the proposed constitutional amendments to enshrine the right to collective bargaining in the constitution, and the proposed constitutional amendment to establish the Michigan Quality Home Care Council and provide limited collective bargaining rights to home health care workers.
To take part in the webinar, you can follow this link.