Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Fri August 23, 2013
Crim Festival of Races begins this evening in Flint
Thousands of runners will take to the streets of Flint tonight and tomorrow.
Started in the late 1970’s, the Crim has grown into the fifth largest 10-mile road race in the country.
Andrew Younger is the race director for the Crim Fitness Festival of Races. He says they’ve made some changes to the course this year to avoid conflicts with traffic flowing into and out of downtown Flint.
“The first two miles are different this year…and the reasons are we really want to improve the experience for all runners,” says Younger.
Around 15 thousand runners are expected to take part.