Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Fri August 23, 2013
Crim Festival of Races begins this evening in Flint
Thousands of runners will take to the streets of Flint tonight and tomorrow.
Started in the late 1970’s, the Crim has grown into the fifth largest 10-mile road race in the country.
Andrew Younger is the race director for the Crim Fitness Festival of Races. He says they’ve made some changes to the course this year to avoid conflicts with traffic flowing into and out of downtown Flint.
“The first two miles are different this year…and the reasons are we really want to improve the experience for all runners,” says Younger.
Around 15 thousand runners are expected to take part.