Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Thu February 6, 2014
Daniel Howes on Snyder's new state budget
It's Thursday, which means it's time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes.
He's been going through Gov. Snyder's proposed budget for the new fiscal year and has decided the governor's got something going for him: what President George Herbert Walker Bush called "The Big Mo."
Daniel Howes joined us today to discuss the issue.
Listen to the full interview above.