Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
Thu February 6, 2014
Daniel Howes on Snyder's new state budget
It's Thursday, which means it's time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes.
He's been going through Gov. Snyder's proposed budget for the new fiscal year and has decided the governor's got something going for him: what President George Herbert Walker Bush called "The Big Mo."
Daniel Howes joined us today to discuss the issue.
Listen to the full interview above.