Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Tue November 26, 2013
Data Driven Detroit talks to us about where Michiganders new and old are heading
Interesting data released by the Census Bureau is shedding some light on the question of who's moving to Michigan, and where Michigan folks are heading when they pack up and leave the Great Lakes State.
Let's take a closer look at these comings and goings and what it means for the state's future. We welcomed Kurt Metzger, director emeritus of Data Driven Detroit, and the newly elected Mayor of Pleasant Ridge.