Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue November 26, 2013
Data Driven Detroit talks to us about where Michiganders new and old are heading
Interesting data released by the Census Bureau is shedding some light on the question of who's moving to Michigan, and where Michigan folks are heading when they pack up and leave the Great Lakes State.
Let's take a closer look at these comings and goings and what it means for the state's future. We welcomed Kurt Metzger, director emeritus of Data Driven Detroit, and the newly elected Mayor of Pleasant Ridge.