Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Thu September 26, 2013
Demographics of Medicaid enrollees change as coverage expands
As Medicaid expansion is coming, we’re starting to get a better picture of who will be covered. Much of Medicaid now is spent on people in nursing homes. But the expansion will include a lot of younger people, low-income workers.
A new study from the University of Michigan Medical School looks at the likely demographics and Tammy Chang, the lead author of that study, joined us in the studio to discuss the new faces of Medicaid.
Listen to the interview above.
Politics & Government