Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Wed September 18, 2013
Detroit bankruptcy: Mediation talks begin
Time now for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes. On the front-burner: The mediation talks between Detroit Emergency Manager Kevyn Orr and dozens of lawyers representing the city's creditors.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government