Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Tue February 25, 2014
Detroit bankruptcy reorganization plan in place; what's the next move for stakeholders?
It's been five days since emergency manager Kevyn Orr released the bankruptcy reorganization blueprint, which maps out a way to wipe out billions in debt, spend over half a billion in tearing down abandoned buildings and invest one billion to improve city services.
Now that all stakeholders have had a chance to digest the blueprint, the battle lines are being drawn.
Detroit Free Press columnist Rochelle Riley joined us today to give us a look ahead.
Listen to the full interview above.