Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu April 3, 2014
Detroit bankruptcy struggle now affects Water and Sewerage Department
The spotlight of the Detroit bankruptcy struggle is widening. From the DIA to the retirees and now to water.
As the clock ticks, emergency manager Kevyn Orr has fired the latest salvo in the increasingly testy talks with county representatives over the future of the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department.
Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes joined us today to discuss the issue.
Listen to the full interview above.