Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu October 10, 2013
Detroit Tigers win Game 5 in Oakland, will play Boston in the American League Championship series
The Detroit Tigers are on their way to the American League Championship series.
The Tigers defeated the Oakland A’s last night to win their American League Division Series playoff.
Tigers pitching ace Justin Verlander dominated last night’s game in Oakland.
Verlander struck out 10 Oakland batters on the way to a 3-0 Tigers win.
The Tigers will now play the Boston Red Sox for the right to play in the World Series.
Boston had the best record in major league baseball this season. The series between the Red Sox and the Tigers starts Saturday in Boston.