Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Thu October 10, 2013
Detroit Tigers win Game 5 in Oakland, will play Boston in the American League Championship series
The Detroit Tigers are on their way to the American League Championship series.
The Tigers defeated the Oakland A’s last night to win their American League Division Series playoff.
Tigers pitching ace Justin Verlander dominated last night’s game in Oakland.
Verlander struck out 10 Oakland batters on the way to a 3-0 Tigers win.
The Tigers will now play the Boston Red Sox for the right to play in the World Series.
Boston had the best record in major league baseball this season. The series between the Red Sox and the Tigers starts Saturday in Boston.