Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Thu October 10, 2013
Detroit Tigers win Game 5 in Oakland, will play Boston in the American League Championship series
The Detroit Tigers are on their way to the American League Championship series.
The Tigers defeated the Oakland A’s last night to win their American League Division Series playoff.
Tigers pitching ace Justin Verlander dominated last night’s game in Oakland.
Verlander struck out 10 Oakland batters on the way to a 3-0 Tigers win.
The Tigers will now play the Boston Red Sox for the right to play in the World Series.
Boston had the best record in major league baseball this season. The series between the Red Sox and the Tigers starts Saturday in Boston.