Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Thu October 10, 2013
Detroit Tigers win Game 5 in Oakland, will play Boston in the American League Championship series
The Detroit Tigers are on their way to the American League Championship series.
The Tigers defeated the Oakland A’s last night to win their American League Division Series playoff.
Tigers pitching ace Justin Verlander dominated last night’s game in Oakland.
Verlander struck out 10 Oakland batters on the way to a 3-0 Tigers win.
The Tigers will now play the Boston Red Sox for the right to play in the World Series.
Boston had the best record in major league baseball this season. The series between the Red Sox and the Tigers starts Saturday in Boston.