Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Thu July 12, 2012
Detroit-Windsor tunnel closed due to bomb threat
Update 4:52 p.m.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection reports that traffic has reopened through the tunnel.
Windsor police say the Detroit-Windsor tunnel has been closed due to an anonymous bomb threat.
Windsor police are investigating the source of the threat, and authorities on both sides of the border are examining the tunnel.