Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon January 13, 2014
Detroit's auto show celebrates 25 years in the big leagues
This week's opening of the auto show at Cobo Center in Detroit marks 25 years since the show took its jump into the big time.
What used to be the "Detroit Auto Show" became the North American International Auto Show, putting Detroit square in the center of the auto show universe.
Detroit Free Press Business columnist Tom Walsh explores the show's history.
Listen to the full interview above.