Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon January 13, 2014
Detroit's auto show celebrates 25 years in the big leagues
This week's opening of the auto show at Cobo Center in Detroit marks 25 years since the show took its jump into the big time.
What used to be the "Detroit Auto Show" became the North American International Auto Show, putting Detroit square in the center of the auto show universe.
Detroit Free Press Business columnist Tom Walsh explores the show's history.
Listen to the full interview above.