Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Mon January 13, 2014
Detroit's auto show celebrates 25 years in the big leagues
This week's opening of the auto show at Cobo Center in Detroit marks 25 years since the show took its jump into the big time.
What used to be the "Detroit Auto Show" became the North American International Auto Show, putting Detroit square in the center of the auto show universe.
Detroit Free Press Business columnist Tom Walsh explores the show's history.
Listen to the full interview above.