Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
Thu August 22, 2013
The DIA is facing trouble from Oakland County
It's Thursday, which means it's time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes.
And today he's got his eye fixed on the storm clouds that are gathering over the Detroit Institute of Arts. This particular growing cloud comes from the Oakland County.
Daniel Howes joined us today to talk about the troubles the DIA now faces.
Listen to the full interview above.