Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Thu August 22, 2013
The DIA is facing trouble from Oakland County
It's Thursday, which means it's time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes.
And today he's got his eye fixed on the storm clouds that are gathering over the Detroit Institute of Arts. This particular growing cloud comes from the Oakland County.
Daniel Howes joined us today to talk about the troubles the DIA now faces.
Listen to the full interview above.