Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu August 22, 2013
The DIA is facing trouble from Oakland County
It's Thursday, which means it's time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes.
And today he's got his eye fixed on the storm clouds that are gathering over the Detroit Institute of Arts. This particular growing cloud comes from the Oakland County.
Daniel Howes joined us today to talk about the troubles the DIA now faces.
Listen to the full interview above.