Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
Thu August 22, 2013
The DIA is facing trouble from Oakland County
It's Thursday, which means it's time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes.
And today he's got his eye fixed on the storm clouds that are gathering over the Detroit Institute of Arts. This particular growing cloud comes from the Oakland County.
Daniel Howes joined us today to talk about the troubles the DIA now faces.
Listen to the full interview above.