Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri December 16, 2011
Did ANYTHING good happen in 2011?
The time for year-end lists and reflections is upon us!
By many measures 2011 has been a tough year around the state. The economy delivered another beating to Michigan, and many businesses and families have a long way to go before they start feeling a recovery.
So...that's the bad news.
But what's the good news?
Have there been things that have gone well this year for you and yours?
What are you thankful for in your community, your work, your family?
We'll match some of these local stories with an NPR's year-end series.