Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Fri December 16, 2011
Did ANYTHING good happen in 2011?
The time for year-end lists and reflections is upon us!
By many measures 2011 has been a tough year around the state. The economy delivered another beating to Michigan, and many businesses and families have a long way to go before they start feeling a recovery.
So...that's the bad news.
But what's the good news?
Have there been things that have gone well this year for you and yours?
What are you thankful for in your community, your work, your family?
We'll match some of these local stories with an NPR's year-end series.