Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Fri December 16, 2011
Did ANYTHING good happen in 2011?
The time for year-end lists and reflections is upon us!
By many measures 2011 has been a tough year around the state. The economy delivered another beating to Michigan, and many businesses and families have a long way to go before they start feeling a recovery.
So...that's the bad news.
But what's the good news?
Have there been things that have gone well this year for you and yours?
What are you thankful for in your community, your work, your family?
We'll match some of these local stories with an NPR's year-end series.