Too busy to check in on all of the political news happening this week in Michigan? Or, maybe you just weren't able to fill your political appetite this week. Well, don't fret! Michigan Public Radio Network's Rick Pluta and I spent some time this afternoon taking a look at the week-that-was in Michigan politics in an extended edition of It's Just Politics.
On tap for this Friday:
- A Florida political analyst sparks speculation about a possible Mitt Romney/Rick Snyder GOP presidential ticket
- A group of unhappy Yoopers talks U.P. secession
- Southeast Michigan Rep. John Dingell announces he'll run for a record 30th term in the U.S. House of Representatives
- After a lot of "will he or won't he" talk, former Republican Rep. Joe Schwarz says he will not run as a Democrat in November against incumbent Rep. Tim Walberg
- State Democrats caucus tomorrow to pick their presidential nominee and we ask: will it be President Barack Obama or President Barack Obama? (Our money is on President Barack Obama)