Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Politics & Culture
Thu April 11, 2013
Diving into Michigan's gun culture
All this week, Bridge Magazine has run a series of in-depth stories delving into Michigan's gun culture.
Guns in Michigan explores a wide range of questions including what happens at the point where gun rights and public safety intersect?
And how pervasive is gun violence in Michigan?
Pat Shellenbarger wrote the series.
He's a writer based in West Michigan. If his name sounds familiar, it could be because he was a reporter and editor at the Detroit News as well as The Grand Rapids Press and the St Petersburg Times.
He joined us on Stateside today, listen to the audio above.