Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Daylight Saving Time
Fri November 5, 2010
Don't forget to "fall back"
It's that time of year again... time to turn back the clocks. We'll gain an hour this Sunday, November 7th when we change back to Standard Time at 2 a.m. Dayight Saving Time officially returns on the second Sunday in March when we jump forward an hour.
Guess that means, for now at least, it's time to eat dinner when it's light out (say, 4 p.m.) and have your pajamas on by the time it's dark (hmmm... around 5:45 p.m.).