Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Daylight Saving Time
Fri November 5, 2010
Don't forget to "fall back"
It's that time of year again... time to turn back the clocks. We'll gain an hour this Sunday, November 7th when we change back to Standard Time at 2 a.m. Dayight Saving Time officially returns on the second Sunday in March when we jump forward an hour.
Guess that means, for now at least, it's time to eat dinner when it's light out (say, 4 p.m.) and have your pajamas on by the time it's dark (hmmm... around 5:45 p.m.).