Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
- Analyzing Sunday's debate between Governor Rick Snyder and Democratic challenger, Mark Schauer
Thu June 26, 2014
"The Drift" EP combines Michigan music talents, including Michelle Chamuel from The Voice
His name is Arjun Singh. He's a 24-year-old student at the University of Michigan.
Singh has teamed up with former U of M student Michelle Chamuel to produce an extended-play recording called "The Drift."
And if that name and voice ring a bell, they should. Chamuel came in second on season four of "The Voice."
With virtually no promotion, the EP hit No. 2 on the iTunes electronic charts.
And the title track of "The Drift" features more Michigan talent, including rapper Isaac Castor of Saline High School. Castor and Arjun Singh joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.
* This segment originally aired on February 18, 2014.
Songs from Studio East
Arts & Culture