Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Thu June 26, 2014
"The Drift" EP combines Michigan music talents, including Michelle Chamuel from The Voice
His name is Arjun Singh. He's a 24-year-old student at the University of Michigan.
Singh has teamed up with former U of M student Michelle Chamuel to produce an extended-play recording called "The Drift."
And if that name and voice ring a bell, they should. Chamuel came in second on season four of "The Voice."
With virtually no promotion, the EP hit No. 2 on the iTunes electronic charts.
And the title track of "The Drift" features more Michigan talent, including rapper Isaac Castor of Saline High School. Castor and Arjun Singh joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.
* This segment originally aired on February 18, 2014.
Songs from Studio East
Arts & Culture