Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Wed May 21, 2014
DrinkDrivers keeps the party going after the beer runs out
What happens when a house party is going full tilt and the beer runs out?
Chances are someone goes on a beer run. And chances are that "someone" has had a few drinks.
A new business that's opened in Ann Arbor aims to keep the party going without that "someone" having to get behind the wheel of a car.
DrinkDrivers is a new website and mobile app launched by a group of University of Central Florida grads who decided to make Ann Arbor its second launch location.
DrinkDrivers CEO Jeff Nadel joined us to explain how it works.
*Listen to the interview above.
Arts & Culture