Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed May 21, 2014
DrinkDrivers keeps the party going after the beer runs out
What happens when a house party is going full tilt and the beer runs out?
Chances are someone goes on a beer run. And chances are that "someone" has had a few drinks.
A new business that's opened in Ann Arbor aims to keep the party going without that "someone" having to get behind the wheel of a car.
DrinkDrivers is a new website and mobile app launched by a group of University of Central Florida grads who decided to make Ann Arbor its second launch location.
DrinkDrivers CEO Jeff Nadel joined us to explain how it works.
*Listen to the interview above.
Arts & Culture