Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Mon November 26, 2012
Each Tiger gets $284,275.50 for American League pennant
Some dream of the Powerball, others live the Powerball.
From Crain's Detroit Business:
For winning the American League pennant, each of the Detroit Tigers will get $284,274.50 as his share of postseason revenue.
Each member of the World Series-winning San Francisco Giants, who swept the Tigers in the fall classic, will get $377,002.64.
The numbers, which are pretax, were provided this morning by Major League Baseball.