Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Mon November 26, 2012
Each Tiger gets $284,275.50 for American League pennant
Some dream of the Powerball, others live the Powerball.
From Crain's Detroit Business:
For winning the American League pennant, each of the Detroit Tigers will get $284,274.50 as his share of postseason revenue.
Each member of the World Series-winning San Francisco Giants, who swept the Tigers in the fall classic, will get $377,002.64.
The numbers, which are pretax, were provided this morning by Major League Baseball.