Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Mon November 26, 2012
Each Tiger gets $284,275.50 for American League pennant
Some dream of the Powerball, others live the Powerball.
From Crain's Detroit Business:
For winning the American League pennant, each of the Detroit Tigers will get $284,274.50 as his share of postseason revenue.
Each member of the World Series-winning San Francisco Giants, who swept the Tigers in the fall classic, will get $377,002.64.
The numbers, which are pretax, were provided this morning by Major League Baseball.