Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Mon November 26, 2012
Each Tiger gets $284,275.50 for American League pennant
Some dream of the Powerball, others live the Powerball.
From Crain's Detroit Business:
For winning the American League pennant, each of the Detroit Tigers will get $284,274.50 as his share of postseason revenue.
Each member of the World Series-winning San Francisco Giants, who swept the Tigers in the fall classic, will get $377,002.64.
The numbers, which are pretax, were provided this morning by Major League Baseball.