Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Arts & Culture
Fri May 18, 2012
East Lansing Art Festival takes to the streets despite construction
The East Lansing Art Festival is kicking off Michigan's outdoor festival season this weekend. Corinn VanWyck is the festival organizer. She says there have been a few changes to this year's festival because of construction going on in the downtown area.
"We've had to move the festival, slightly shifting it to the west and the north, so that has changed the footprint a little bit," she says.
Road closures can be found on the Michigan Department of Transportation's website.
VanWyck says this year there will be additional programs for kids as well as live music and theater. The festival will take place Saturday and Sunday.