Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Arts & Culture
Fri May 18, 2012
East Lansing Art Festival takes to the streets despite construction
The East Lansing Art Festival is kicking off Michigan's outdoor festival season this weekend. Corinn VanWyck is the festival organizer. She says there have been a few changes to this year's festival because of construction going on in the downtown area.
"We've had to move the festival, slightly shifting it to the west and the north, so that has changed the footprint a little bit," she says.
Road closures can be found on the Michigan Department of Transportation's website.
VanWyck says this year there will be additional programs for kids as well as live music and theater. The festival will take place Saturday and Sunday.