Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Arts & Culture
Fri May 18, 2012
East Lansing Art Festival takes to the streets despite construction
The East Lansing Art Festival is kicking off Michigan's outdoor festival season this weekend. Corinn VanWyck is the festival organizer. She says there have been a few changes to this year's festival because of construction going on in the downtown area.
"We've had to move the festival, slightly shifting it to the west and the north, so that has changed the footprint a little bit," she says.
Road closures can be found on the Michigan Department of Transportation's website.
VanWyck says this year there will be additional programs for kids as well as live music and theater. The festival will take place Saturday and Sunday.