Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Arts & Culture
Fri May 18, 2012
East Lansing Art Festival takes to the streets despite construction
The East Lansing Art Festival is kicking off Michigan's outdoor festival season this weekend. Corinn VanWyck is the festival organizer. She says there have been a few changes to this year's festival because of construction going on in the downtown area.
"We've had to move the festival, slightly shifting it to the west and the north, so that has changed the footprint a little bit," she says.
Road closures can be found on the Michigan Department of Transportation's website.
VanWyck says this year there will be additional programs for kids as well as live music and theater. The festival will take place Saturday and Sunday.