Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Mon October 28, 2013
Efforts to save the histotric Willow Run bomber plant continue
The Yankee Air Museum has been given more time as it tries to save part of an historic factory.
The former Willow Run Bomber plant in Ypsilanti is where Rosie the Riveter built B-24s during World War Two.
Dennis Norton is Chairman of the Yankee Air Museum, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.