Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
Mon October 28, 2013
Efforts to save the histotric Willow Run bomber plant continue
The Yankee Air Museum has been given more time as it tries to save part of an historic factory.
The former Willow Run Bomber plant in Ypsilanti is where Rosie the Riveter built B-24s during World War Two.
Dennis Norton is Chairman of the Yankee Air Museum, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.