Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Michigan Athletic Department embarrasses while trying to fill seats
- Honeybees collaborate with Kalamazoo artist on ArtPrize exhibit
- Who is Mark Schauer, really?
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Truth Squad rules "flagrant foul" on teachers' union ad, warns Snyder campaign
Mon October 28, 2013
Efforts to save the histotric Willow Run bomber plant continue
The Yankee Air Museum has been given more time as it tries to save part of an historic factory.
The former Willow Run Bomber plant in Ypsilanti is where Rosie the Riveter built B-24s during World War Two.
Dennis Norton is Chairman of the Yankee Air Museum, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.