Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Mon October 28, 2013
Efforts to save the histotric Willow Run bomber plant continue
The Yankee Air Museum has been given more time as it tries to save part of an historic factory.
The former Willow Run Bomber plant in Ypsilanti is where Rosie the Riveter built B-24s during World War Two.
Dennis Norton is Chairman of the Yankee Air Museum, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.