Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon October 28, 2013
Efforts to save the histotric Willow Run bomber plant continue
The Yankee Air Museum has been given more time as it tries to save part of an historic factory.
The former Willow Run Bomber plant in Ypsilanti is where Rosie the Riveter built B-24s during World War Two.
Dennis Norton is Chairman of the Yankee Air Museum, and he joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.