Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Thu July 28, 2011
FBI helping Ann Arbor Police in string of attacks
So far, there have been six recent attacks on women in Ann Arbor. The attacks caused Ann Arbor's Police Chief to declare that young women in the community should be cautious.
The police aren't sure if the attacks are being committed by one person.
Now, the FBI is assisting the Ann Arbor Police. From AnnArbor.com:
The FBI is assisting the Ann Arbor Police Department in the investigation into six recent attacks on women in Ann Arbor, including two rapes, FBI officials confirmed today.
FBI Special Agent Sandra Berchtold, a bureau spokeswoman in Detroit, said AAPD contacted the FBI for assistance, but she could not discuss specifics.