Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Thu September 26, 2013
Federal judges send letter to Congress outlining problems with sequestration
Many of us have not noticed the sequestration cuts by Congress, but they’re being felt within the federal court system. Eighty-seven judges have signed a letter outlining the problems caused by the cuts and they’ve sent it to Congress.
One of those judges is the Chief Judge for the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Michigan.
We spoke with him today about how the cuts are being felt. Listen to our conversation with him above.