Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Thu September 26, 2013
Federal judges send letter to Congress outlining problems with sequestration
Many of us have not noticed the sequestration cuts by Congress, but they’re being felt within the federal court system. Eighty-seven judges have signed a letter outlining the problems caused by the cuts and they’ve sent it to Congress.
One of those judges is the Chief Judge for the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Michigan.
We spoke with him today about how the cuts are being felt. Listen to our conversation with him above.