Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed April 23, 2014
Filmmakers will capture "one day in Detroit" this Saturday
On Saturday, hundreds of folks with cameras in hand will descend upon Detroit.
Their mission is to document stories that most affect the future of the city. The stories they capture will become part of a TV series on the future of the American city.
It's called “One Day in Detroit: Your Day, Your City, Your Future.”
Detroit is one of 11 cities across America to be a part of this "One Day" event.
The co-founder and executive producer of One Day on Earth, Brandon Litman, joined us today. And we also welcomed Stephen McGee, the local producer of “One Day in Detroit.”
*Listen to the audio above.