Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Tue February 1, 2011
Flight cancellations mounting at Michigan airports
USA Today reports more than 7 thousand flights have been canceled across the nation due to the massive winter storm streaming north from Texas.
According to Flightstats.com, flight cancellations are being reported at Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Kent County, Flint's Bishop International Airport, Capitol Region International Airport in Lansing, Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, and Detroit Metro Airport.
Delta and other airlines are offering to help bumped passengers reschedule flights.