Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Tue February 1, 2011
Flight cancellations mounting at Michigan airports
USA Today reports more than 7 thousand flights have been canceled across the nation due to the massive winter storm streaming north from Texas.
According to Flightstats.com, flight cancellations are being reported at Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Kent County, Flint's Bishop International Airport, Capitol Region International Airport in Lansing, Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, and Detroit Metro Airport.
Delta and other airlines are offering to help bumped passengers reschedule flights.