Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Tue February 1, 2011
Flight cancellations mounting at Michigan airports
USA Today reports more than 7 thousand flights have been canceled across the nation due to the massive winter storm streaming north from Texas.
According to Flightstats.com, flight cancellations are being reported at Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Kent County, Flint's Bishop International Airport, Capitol Region International Airport in Lansing, Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, and Detroit Metro Airport.
Delta and other airlines are offering to help bumped passengers reschedule flights.