Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu May 1, 2014
Ford announces CEO Alan Mulally will retire in July
It was perhaps the worst-kept secret in recent business history: Ford Motor Company has made it official today that their CEO Alan Mulally, is retiring July first.
His successor, as expected, will be COO Mark Fields.
Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes sat down with Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford shortly after this morning's announcement.
Howes joined us to talk about the timing of the announcement, and that conversation with Bill Ford.
Listen to the full interview above.