Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Thu May 1, 2014
Ford announces CEO Alan Mulally will retire in July
It was perhaps the worst-kept secret in recent business history: Ford Motor Company has made it official today that their CEO Alan Mulally, is retiring July first.
His successor, as expected, will be COO Mark Fields.
Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes sat down with Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford shortly after this morning's announcement.
Howes joined us to talk about the timing of the announcement, and that conversation with Bill Ford.
Listen to the full interview above.