Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed December 18, 2013
Ford calls 2013 one of best financial years ever
DETROIT (AP) - Ford says it expects 2013 to be one of the best financial years in its history with a pretax profit of about $8.5 billion.
The automaker expects 10% revenue growth, improved market share in all regions except Europe and stronger cash flow than a year ago.
The company released its forecast Wednesday ahead of a presentation to analysts by Chief Financial Officer Bob Shanks.
Ford also expects next year to be solid. It plans to launch the highest number of new vehicles in a single year in more than a century.