Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Fri December 9, 2011
Ford recalls some Fusion, Milan models
Ford has issued a recall for two of its models because of wheel problems. The recall includes more than 128,000 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan models from 2010 and 2011. Ford says only cars with 17-inch steel wheels are affected by recall.
Federal regulators say bolts that secure the wheels can fracture and cause a vibration. If the problem isn’t fixed, the wheels could come off the car. Ford says it doesn’t know of any crashes or injuries caused by the problem. Fusion and Milan owners should take their car to a dealer to have the lugnuts replaced on all four wheels and to have the rear disc brakes examined.