Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Sun October 16, 2011
Ford's largest local union approves contract
Workers at Ford's largest local union have approved a new labor contract with the company.
Ford and the UAW reached a tentative agreement on the contract earlier this month but it must be ratified by Ford's 41,000 UAW workers.
The union says 62 percent of the more than 5,000 workers at Local 600 in Dearborn favored the agreement.