Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Fri January 7, 2011
Forecast: Snow to continue
Forecasters are predicting snow will continue to fall across the state today with West and Mid Michigan seeing the most accumulation.
Today: West Michigan could see 2-4 inches; Mid Michigan 1-3 inches and just an inch or two is expected in the Southeast. Temperatures will reach the low 20s today.
Tonight: West Michigan could see another 2-4 inches of snow; across the rest of the state an inch or less is expected. Lows overnight will be in the low to mid teens.
Tomorrow: More snow for the Holland area with about 2-3 more inches expected. Otherwise, scattered snow showers with light accumulations possible. Highs in the low to mid 20's.