Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Fri January 7, 2011
Forecast: Snow to continue
Forecasters are predicting snow will continue to fall across the state today with West and Mid Michigan seeing the most accumulation.
Today: West Michigan could see 2-4 inches; Mid Michigan 1-3 inches and just an inch or two is expected in the Southeast. Temperatures will reach the low 20s today.
Tonight: West Michigan could see another 2-4 inches of snow; across the rest of the state an inch or less is expected. Lows overnight will be in the low to mid teens.
Tomorrow: More snow for the Holland area with about 2-3 more inches expected. Otherwise, scattered snow showers with light accumulations possible. Highs in the low to mid 20's.