Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Tue September 24, 2013
Former Michigan Congressman Bob Carr talks about the 'Campaign to Fix the Debt'
Congress is the holder of the purse and we’ve been hearing a lot about that recently. The sequester, a possible partial government shutdown, the looming debt ceiling. And, really, there are no signals from the Democrats or the Republicans that anyone intends to budge from their positions.
Former Michigan Congressman Bob Carr with the "Campaign to Fix the Debt" joined us today.
Listen to the audio above to find out about the "Campaign to Fix the Debt," and what Carr thinks about the current gridlock in Congress.