Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue September 24, 2013
Former Michigan Congressman Bob Carr talks about the 'Campaign to Fix the Debt'
Congress is the holder of the purse and we’ve been hearing a lot about that recently. The sequester, a possible partial government shutdown, the looming debt ceiling. And, really, there are no signals from the Democrats or the Republicans that anyone intends to budge from their positions.
Former Michigan Congressman Bob Carr with the "Campaign to Fix the Debt" joined us today.
Listen to the audio above to find out about the "Campaign to Fix the Debt," and what Carr thinks about the current gridlock in Congress.