Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Mon June 27, 2011
Free dental services at Flint Community Schools
Fifteen Flint Community Schools will offer free preventative dental services this July. The services are a part of the Smiles Program, a mobile dental office that provides care to low income students.
Bob Campbell is Community Manager at Flint Community Schools.
"These are all schools where we have summer programs. So these schools will be already active, and it’s also a good time for the organization because they service the entire state."
The dental services will include examination, cleaning, x-rays and fluoride treatment.