Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon June 27, 2011
Free dental services at Flint Community Schools
Fifteen Flint Community Schools will offer free preventative dental services this July. The services are a part of the Smiles Program, a mobile dental office that provides care to low income students.
Bob Campbell is Community Manager at Flint Community Schools.
"These are all schools where we have summer programs. So these schools will be already active, and it’s also a good time for the organization because they service the entire state."
The dental services will include examination, cleaning, x-rays and fluoride treatment.