Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Thu August 1, 2013
The future of personal transportation might not include cars
What does the future hold for the way we get from Point A to Point B?
Writer Micki Maynard is looking at what's happening all around the country in terms of personal transportation and she sees big changes on the way.
Micki is the former Detroit bureau chief for the New York Times and she has authored four books, including "The End of Detroit: How the Big Three Lost Their Grip on the American Car Industry."
And now she's got a new project in the works, a proposed e-book called "Curbing Cars."
Micki Maynard joined us today in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.