Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Thu August 1, 2013
The future of personal transportation might not include cars
What does the future hold for the way we get from Point A to Point B?
Writer Micki Maynard is looking at what's happening all around the country in terms of personal transportation and she sees big changes on the way.
Micki is the former Detroit bureau chief for the New York Times and she has authored four books, including "The End of Detroit: How the Big Three Lost Their Grip on the American Car Industry."
And now she's got a new project in the works, a proposed e-book called "Curbing Cars."
Micki Maynard joined us today in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.