Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Thu August 1, 2013
The future of personal transportation might not include cars
What does the future hold for the way we get from Point A to Point B?
Writer Micki Maynard is looking at what's happening all around the country in terms of personal transportation and she sees big changes on the way.
Micki is the former Detroit bureau chief for the New York Times and she has authored four books, including "The End of Detroit: How the Big Three Lost Their Grip on the American Car Industry."
And now she's got a new project in the works, a proposed e-book called "Curbing Cars."
Micki Maynard joined us today in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.